Numerology: Life Path 9
You are philanthropic, humanitarian, socially conscious, and deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have a great compassion and idealism. You are a Utopian and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your Utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.
You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than minute details.
You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans, and who take over areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life path is rarely prejudiced and rarely accepts others’ social biases. Instead, you evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. You are true egalitarian. You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty that is already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decoration, landscape art and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, or environmentalist. Vocations that require self sacrifice, and that have a clear social impact, are common 9’s.
You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others or yourself. Somehow you don’t want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try improve upon it. But, rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and to accept it as natural limitations.
You have a controlled enthusiasm, and the ability to finish what you start.
A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on to too tightly to anything causes pain.
Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance, the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work, or a lucky investment. Conversely, if you pursue dreams, you’re likely to find yourself empty-handed. The most successful and satisfying road for a 9 is giving, sharing and sacrificing for a larger goal, without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger will be your reward.
You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams.
When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. Be open to your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, develop equilibrium. You will thus be able to love and better understand yourself and all life.
- itsthatchickaj reblogged this from jheneaiko
- soulflwrr likes this
- m0niqueee likes this
- speakyotruth likes this
- godovrall reblogged this from jheneaiko
- godovrall likes this
- keepthepeaceup reblogged this from silly-sibyl
- keepthepeaceup likes this
- xxcfdxx likes this
- madamlaydebug likes this
- xsoraaay likes this
- urbansophisticatedgeek likes this
- gurveerkaurm likes this
- arlenekitty likes this
- amindlessphilosopher likes this
- blackmagiciana reblogged this from jheneaiko
- captainxjack likes this
- hollowed-soulss reblogged this from silly-sibyl
- blvckwxters reblogged this from silly-sibyl
- enytsed likes this
- jlp7907 likes this
- darkjordz likes this
- pxrtygetsmewetter likes this
- slumflowe-r likes this
- 7kravings likes this
- simbaktoblack reblogged this from jheneaiko
- erickaflood reblogged this from silly-sibyl
- sanyafee likes this
- tvbs5 likes this
- ajworfulxo reblogged this from jheneaiko
- ssenepodxrevol likes this
- ssenepodxrevol reblogged this from jheneaiko
- lovetabithaalways reblogged this from silly-sibyl
- lovetabithaalways likes this
- ashleynikki88 likes this
- swangingg likes this
- brizillla likes this
- honeyandleather likes this
- cintiavonsassydoll likes this
- got-that-smile reblogged this from jheneaiko
- iamdani reblogged this from jheneaiko
- plxcid-ity likes this
- quis-speaks likes this
- savannahdumetz likes this
- wavy-vibes likes this
- vividdculture reblogged this from jheneaiko
- yobowiishaun reblogged this from jheneaiko
- msrbonita likes this
- carmsdiem likes this
- kiddswank115 reblogged this from silly-sibyl